Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Started With Just a Thought...

This is something I’ve thought about doing for a long time. It first started as a seed that was planted in my heart by many family, friends and acquaintances. It’s finally time to take the thought and make it a reality. I’ve officially started my own blog which is affectionately named “A Diva's Diary” (thank you, E.E.) for the name idea, it fits perfectly! I’ve always enjoyed writing and started a prayer journal of “letters to God” years ago.  It has helped me get through some pretty tough times in my life. Being able to put on paper what was in my heart be it good or bad, was very therapeutic and healing. So, now I choose to share my thoughts and ideas, my struggles and accomplishments, my ups and downs and my joys and sorrows with you. In doing so I hope to give someone who may be struggling a glimmer of hope that things do get better. I hope to celebrate with you your joys and accomplishments and look forward to hearing about all God is doing in your life.
Please, feel free to comment, suggest and share my blog.
Sincerely,
“A Diva”

2 comments:

  1. YOU GO DIVA,

    YES YOU'VE CERTAINLY GONE THROUGH SOME UPS AND DOWNS AS WELL AS EACH AND EVERYONE OF US HAVE. AND I'M VERY BLESSED TO BEEN APART AND HAVE YOU, YOUR KIDDOS & PALOMA, GRANDSON AND ESPECIALLY YOUR MOM IN MY LIFE! GOD HAS TRULY BEEN WITH YALL THRU IT ALL! GOD HAS BLESSED YALL WITH FAITH, COURAGE, STRENGTH, DETERMINATION, WILL-POWER,PATIENCE, AND MOST OF ALL LOVE! I PRAY THAT GOD CONTINUES TO BLESS YALL MORE THAN BEYOND. LOVE YALL MY FAMILY!
    LOTS OF LOVE, KAT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww...Thank you, Kat! You and your little family have been a tremendous blessing to ours! Any time if felt down and was around you, I would always feel better. Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete