Friday, June 8, 2012

Life Is Good :-)

I look around and realize life is good! My kids are healthy and have grown to be wonderful young men.  My oldest son is at the threshold of his music career.  My second oldest is preparing for the Air Force and my baby who will be 14 years old soon will be a freshman. I have a beautiful daughter-in-law who is a great mother to my beautiful grandson, whom I affectionally call "Monkey Butt" :-)  I've been blessed with an angel of a Mom.  If it weren't for her and the faith in God she instilled in me I can honestly say my life would probably be in dismay. 

My little family has persevered through hard times.  I have people tell me "you are so lucky and so blessed".  I always thank them and receive the blessing but inside I'm thinking "if you only knew".  To be honest, had I not experienced those trying times I wouldn't be able to appreciate how good life is now. 

So, to my family, friends and people I haven't had the pleasure of meeting yet, if you are going through a storm or if feels like your life is in chaos...don't give up!!!! Take hold of God's promise and know that it will get better. 

Sincerely,

~A Diva~

  1. Jeremiah 31:12 (Whole Chapter)
    They will come home and sing songs of joy on the heights of Jerusalem. They will be radiant because of the LORD’s good gifts— the abundant crops of grain, new wine, and olive oil, and the healthy flocks and herds. Their life will be like a watered garden, and all their sorrows will be gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment